Includes an optional Eyelash Tint
Patch Test Kit
You must purchase a Patch Test kit from one our salons and use it 48 hours before treatment. The £5 will then be refunded off the treatment. If you have any reaction to the patch test please inform us as soon as possible as we may not be able to perform your treatment. Please see the section below about CONTRAINDICATIONS (reasons you may not have the treatment) as if any of these apply we will not be able to perform your treatment – please call the salon for more information.
Please be aware that when you come for your appointment you should not be wearing eye makeup. If you do please arrive at least 10 minutes before your appointment time and we will give you some eye makeup remover to remove it yourself . Please do not wear waterproof makeup for at least 24 hours prior to treatment as it will make the treatment less effective.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
By straightening your natural eyelashes at the root and then tinting them, the LVL Lash Lift gives you the appearance of longer, thicker lashes. No mascara. No messing. Just perfect lashes from the moment you wake up
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE / LAST?
Around 45 minutes with an expert LVL lash technician. It’s a closed-eye procedure too. Relax. Time for a power nap. You’re then set for up to 8 weeks.
WILL IT DAMAGE MY NATURAL LASHES?
We’re the undisputed authority in lash care. So you can be assured that our LVL products have been specifically formulated and tested to prevent damage to your lashes.
WHAT AFTERCARE IS INVOLVED?
Our LVL Lash Lift is a low maintenance treatment meaning you don’t need to return to the salon after your treatment.
However we do recommend using our Nouveau Lashes Lash & Brow Conditioning Serum at home to help nourish and strengthen lashes and keep them looking healthy. Ultimately, this means you can enjoy the effects of your LVL treatment for longer. To keep your lashes looking dark, return to the salon after 4 weeks to top up your tint.
AFTER YOUR LVL TREATMENT:
- For the first 24 hours after your treatment it’s important not to allow water to come in to contact with your lashes
- For 2 days afterwards do not steam your face, use a steam bath, swim or wash your face with hot water
- Do not use waterproof mascara
- Use oil free make-up remover if mascara is worn (only use a water-based mascara)
- Don’t rub your eyes when washing your face – always pat the lashes dry after cleansing
- Ensure lashes are not manipulated into different positions (e.g. when sleeping, cleansing the face, applying moisturiser or cosmetics)
- If you’re in any doubt, please ask your Nouveau Lashes technician for expert advice on how best to look after your LVL lashes
When you collect your Patch Test Kit you will be shown a list of CONTRAINDICATIONS TO LVL TREATMENT. Some conditions are Totally Contraindicated to treatment, meaning that you will not be able to have the treatment. Others are Restrictive Contraindications meaning that the treatment may be performed in certain circumstances. It is extremely important that you inform us prior to treatment if any of them apply to you. Please call and ask in advance of visiting the salon to purchase your patch test kit if you think that there may be something which could affect your suitability to treatment.