Optional Eyelash Tint included in the price
See previous Lash & Brows page for information on Allergy Patch testing
HOW DOES IT WORK?
By straightening your natural eyelashes at the root and then tinting them, the LVL Lash Lift gives you the appearance of longer, thicker lashes. No mascara. No messing. Just perfect lashes from the moment you wake up
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE / LAST?
Around 45 minutes with an expert LVL lash technician. It’s a closed-eye procedure too. Relax. Time for a power nap. You’re then set for up to 8 weeks.
WILL IT DAMAGE MY NATURAL LASHES?
We’re the undisputed authority in lash care. So you can be assured that our LVL products have been specifically formulated and tested to prevent damage to your lashes.
WHAT AFTERCARE IS INVOLVED?
Our LVL Lash Lift is a low maintenance treatment meaning you don’t need to return to the salon after your treatment.
However we do recommend using our Nouveau Lashes Lash & Brow Conditioning Serum at home to help nourish and strengthen lashes and keep them looking healthy. Ultimately, this means you can enjoy the effects of your LVL treatment for longer. To keep your lashes looking dark, return to the salon after 4 weeks to top up your tint.
AFTER YOUR LVL TREATMENT:
- For the first 24 hours after your treatment it’s important not to allow water to come in to contact with your lashes
- For 2 days afterwards do not steam your face, use a steam bath, swim or wash your face with hot water
- Do not use waterproof mascara
- Use oil free make-up remover if mascara is worn (only use a water-based mascara)
- Don’t rub your eyes when washing your face – always pat the lashes dry after cleansing
- Ensure lashes are not manipulated into different positions (e.g. when sleeping, cleansing the face, applying moisturiser or cosmetics)
- If you’re in any doubt, please ask your Nouveau Lashes technician for expert advice on how best to look after your LVL lashes
When you collect your Patch Test Kit you will be shown a list of CONTRAINDICATIONS TO LVL TREATMENT. Some conditions are Totally Contraindicated to treatment, meaning that you will not be able to have the treatment. Others are Restrictive Contraindications meaning that the treatment may be performed in certain circumstances. It is extremely important that you inform us prior to treatment if any of them apply to you. Please call and ask in advance of visiting the salon to purchase your patch test kit if you think that there may be something which could affect your suitability to treatment.