Update 5th January 2021
Following the latest update from the Government last night we are sorry to say that ALL our salons are required to close until further notice.
If you have an appointment booked we will automatically cancel this and will let you know news of when we will be open again through this site, email & via our Instagram & Facebook pages – so please follow us if you don’t already.
Our salon phone lines will be open Tuesday the 5th & Wednesday the 6th of Jan 9.30am to 4pm.
If you would like to contact us after this please email email@example.com
Thank you for your understanding and support and of course a Happy & safe 2021 to all of you.
- All customers will be required to wash & sanitise their hands before any treatments are performed
- please attend your appointment on your own
- We no longer accept cash payments – please use contactless where possible.
- Extensive use of protective screens
- Limited number of appointments – to maintain social distancing between work-stations
- Personal Protective Equipment used by therapists for performing treatments
- Customers will be required to wear face coverings.
- Enhanced hygiene protocols & procedures for all our treatments & procedures.
- Please arrive on time but no more than 5 minutes early for your appointment,
- Once you have washed your hands you will be asked not to eat, drink or touch your personal items including your mobile phone.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE & SUPPORT – WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON – THE MINT TEAM
Leeds City Centre, White Rose Centre , Meadowhall Centre – Sheffield, Merry Hill Centre , Birmingham City Centre, Wakefield – The Beauty Rooms
To book a treatment
You can either book in advance or simply call in. We endeavour to offer a walk in service at all times and arrange our staffing level accordingly. However, to avoid disappointment, and for peak times such as evenings and weekends, you may be better to book in advance.
Treatments for persons under 16 years of age
We have a strict policy regarding persons under the age of 16. If you are wishing to book a treatment for a person under 16 please call your salon and ask for details of this policy.
To book online
click here to book online. We know that you don’t always plan in advance to have a treat and that you don’t know a week in advance that you are going to break a nail. That is why Mint tries to fit you in when you want, we cannot always promise to book you in but we can promise to do our best.
For girls and boys
Most of our treatments are suitable for both men and women, please ask for details.
For information about Gift Vouchers please click here.