As one of the leaders in our industry our aim is to lead by example & set a standard for others to follow. We want to keep you & our employees & their families safe. We really want you to feel safe, relaxed & to enjoy your treatment.
Policy updated Thursday 27th Jan 2022
- In line with changes to Covid Restrictions our customers are no longer required to wear a face covering in our salons.
- We would kindly request that even though it is not a legal requirement that if you have a face covering you wear if when having a lash, brow or body waxing treatment please.
- Our therapists will not routinely be wearing masks for nail & pedicure treatments but will wear them for close contact treatments such as bashes, brows, facial waxing and treatments performed in a treatment room.
- If you prefer your therapist to wear a mask to perform your nail treatment or pedicure treatment when they are not behind a Perspex screen please ask your therapist or one of our team we will be happy to do so.
Thank you for cooperation & understanding
If you have had a Covid-19 vaccination or booster in the 2 weeks prior to your treatment or have had Covid-19 since your last treatment or patch test you will need an allergy patch test a minimum of 48 hours prior to your treatment. All customers will be required to wash & sanitise their hands before any treatments are performed
Some of the things we are doing to keep you safe
- All customers will be required to wash & sanitise their hands before any treatments are performed
- We no longer accept cash payments – please use contactless where possible.
- Personal Protective Equipment used by therapists for performing some treatments.
- Customers will be required to wear face coverings for close contact treatments we apologise for any inconvenience
- Enhanced hygiene protocols & procedures for all our treatments & procedures.
When you come for your appointment
You will be asked to sanitize & then wash your hands .Please do not eat in the salon or drink once you have washed your hands.
Files & Buffers
We do have a non-porous sanitizable file to use in our manicure & pedicure treatments. We do however recommend that you purchase your own file & block from us for £1 each. These will then be yours to keep. For nail extensions & infills we have no non-porous option available at the moment. Thank you for your understanding
Some of the other measures to keep you & our team safe
Doors & windows are left open where possible & mechanical ventilation is used where available.
Directional flow system used within the salon & revised procedures & practices to give extra social distancing for employees & clients.
We have staggered & modified work patterns for employees.
A full risk assessment has been performed for all areas of the business & all treatments. All our treatments & procedures have been modified & enhanced hygiene protocols & adapted procedures put in place where required. All employees have been trained in these measures.
We do have many more measures in place but we hope that the above information gives you the confidence to relax & enjoy your treatment.
Face coverings update 24.07.2020